Google User Integration

peter_caitens October 7, 2012

I have enabled integration with my Google Apps account. The users were imported successfully. Now they are showing as Google User (needs activation) in the Users management page.

When they try to login it does not show any button to Login with Google or like that. What password do they use and how do they now log in to our hosted support site?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bruno Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 8, 2012

Peter, the Google User (needs activation) message in the Users Management page will dissapear as soon as the user log in for the first time. About your question, I'd recommend you to take a look at the Integrating OnDemand with Google Apps documentation, it may help you figure out what's happening.

If not, I'd also recommend you to raise a support ticket on support.atlassian.com for further investigation.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Bruno Rosa

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2012

Hi, the activation refers to having to create a secondary login for a backup account and some servers that require a local account to function.

Once you have entered this account detail, you will work properly with Google Apps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events