Google Analytics and Confluence OnDemand Solution

I want to use google analytics with the confluence on-demand offering. How can I include "Custom HTML" ? I didn't find it in the confluence admin.

Uwe Spiegel

4 answers

How can we vote for this.... seems to be a lot of interest in Google Analytics for on demand...

Thank you, Kimberly

Hi Uwe,

We've created an add-on that provides some great usage statistics in Confluence Cloud. It includes an overview of activity but also the details like who has viewed a particular page.

You can find more information here: Analytics for Confluence Cloud

Hope it helps!

Hello Uwe, 

Not sure if you already found a relevant solution by now. 

We have just published a plugin that connects confluence cloud with Google Analytics.

The analytics will be seen in Google Analytics Console, unlike Tim's solution above (results in confluence). So it depends on what your expectation is. You will also need a tracking ID from Google. If you don't have one yet, in our setup guide you there're some useful resources that will show you how. 

In terms of pricing, it is free of charge at the moment.

In the long term you can expect to see pricing to scale from 5 USD (lowest tier) to about 50 USD max on the 2000 USD tier - so it's a lot cheaper than the plugins from other vendors. 

Give it a try, and if you have futher question, just write to us:

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Louis De Jaeger
Posted yesterday in Off-topic

Friday fun: your best joke

Hi all Lets make this Friday fun really fun and post one (or more) of your best jokes! The joke can be about an Atlassian product, or just a really fun joke you want to share! I’m not the best j...

152 views 12 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot