This is OK
1. we have JIRA ondemand
2. we have confluence ondemand
3. we added gliffy in my.atlassian.com
4. there is now Gliffy in our plugins section (jira --> administration)
5. we can now add gliffy diagramm to the issues (more actions --> add gliffy)
1. we have link "Add Gliffy diagramm" in the "add macros" section during editing the wiki page
2. That is not work
3. See screenshot
It looks like you will need to open a support ticket for this issue so that we can get all your details, login to your instance and have a look at what's going on there. So please open a ticket with us and we will get this issue fixed for you asap.
All the best,
Pavel and all users,
If you are facing this problem while using Atlassian OnDemand, is because you have not bought the Add-on Gliffy for CONFLUENCE OnDemand.
To solve this problem simply go to https://my.atlassian.com/ and click on Configure; there you will be able to buy the Gliffy add-on for Confluence and Jira.
NOTE: If you are able to use Gliffy on your instance, for sure you have just bought the add-on for Jira and missed Confluence.
It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG