Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get confluence page with REST from another website with remotepageview - just login screen

Robin Peters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2017

Hello,

in our Intranet we have a confluence instance and another self hosted web site.
On this other website, I want to insert a weblink to confluence as an iframe. But I want to use the "remotepageview".

So on the other page, the user has a input field to paste a confluence page link. Now there should be a Javascript which send a ajax.GET request to confluence to get the page content and the pageId. This pageId should be used as src for the iframe with "remotepageview".

But everytime I try to get the page content from the other side, I just get the login screen. If I try to get the content by firefox addin "POSTER" everything is fine.
I am logged in on confluence in browser session.

Can you please help me to get content from other page? I thought all requests are sent by my browser, so I hoped all credentials are available in context.

Best,

Robin

PS: I am using Conflunce 5.9 and configured apache correctly with X-Frame-Options and so on.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events