Get confluence page with REST from another website with remotepageview - just login screen Edited

Hello,

in our Intranet we have a confluence instance and another self hosted web site.
On this other website, I want to insert a weblink to confluence as an iframe. But I want to use the "remotepageview".

So on the other page, the user has a input field to paste a confluence page link. Now there should be a Javascript which send a ajax.GET request to confluence to get the page content and the pageId. This pageId should be used as src for the iframe with "remotepageview".

But everytime I try to get the page content from the other side, I just get the login screen. If I try to get the content by firefox addin "POSTER" everything is fine.
I am logged in on confluence in browser session.

Can you please help me to get content from other page? I thought all requests are sent by my browser, so I hoped all credentials are available in context.

Best,

Robin

PS: I am using Conflunce 5.9 and configured apache correctly with X-Frame-Options and so on.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in United States

Local Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th

We're looking for participants for another workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sh...

46 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you