Generate New License Key

bruce stump November 16, 2012

We are building a new Jira web server in order to migrate Jira off of the old server and on to the new server, the old Server ID is BB2B-1RK2-YKUE-0VTG and the new Server ID is BE4V-WYH4-60I9-B2BW. The person that does our licensing, Mary Toll, mtoll@nd.edu, changed the Server ID, but the license key did not change and she did not see a way to re-generate it. Can you help us regenerate a new license key for our new web server.

Thank you,

Bruce Stump

App Eng.

University of Notre Dame

bstump@nd.edu

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
petry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 17, 2012

Hey Bruce,

I suggest you to create a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com so Atlassian can recreate a new license for you.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Andre

bruce stump November 27, 2012

Thank you, we were able to get our issue resolved. There was some confusion with the licensing.

Thanks,

Bruce

Like Dan Stone likes this
0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2012
cant this be done in your my.atlassian.com account? i remember seeing an option to update serverid there to get a new generated license. for migration you also could use a dev key
bruce stump November 27, 2012

Thank you, we were able to get our issue resolved. There was some confusion with the licensing.

Thanks,

Bruce

Suggest an answer