For on-demand user, the Greenhopper 'Create Issue' button on Classic boards launches the Greenhopper form instead of the JIRA form

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2012

This recently changed for us, and I'd like to be able to force the JIRA form to open instead of the slim greenhopper form to open.

On the greenhopper admin configuration, I have disabled Card Creation. This hides the PLUS signs on the issue types that allow cards to be created, but the master button at the top of the page ('Create Issue') still loads the greenhopper form.

We are still using the Classic boards, so the old form loads from this page.

Yes, I am working to wrap up a bunch of current projects and move the next projects onto the new boards.

Can you change this for me? It's a real pain right now because when users add issues, they're not supplying everything I need from my custom form.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
cgauterio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 26, 2012

Hi Palexand,

Unfortunately, there is no way to change that. However, I do believe this is a bug and have created a bug report on your behalf:

JRA-30722

Hopefully this can be addressed shortly.

Cheers,

Clarissa

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2012

Thanks, Clarissa. I agree with your reported bug. Although we are getting closer to moving off of the Classic boards, it would be nice to fix, but probably not that important:-).

Suggest an answer