Footer question in email template

Rumceisz July 16, 2012

Hi All,

I have an email template and we need to add a static text to the footer. The only problem that the footer grows down to the narrow of the summary-bottom (see attached pic).

Hence I am not aquinted with html editing, can you please help what code to put into the footer.vm the achieve this?

Thanks in advance!

Rumi

6 answers

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2012

K got it. Well, the issue could be missing closing tags in summary-topleft or summary-bottom templates.

If I were you, I would start by doing a simple template with just some text on all the templates instead of all those tables. Once it is working, you can add them one by one and see where it takes you.

0 votes
Rumceisz July 18, 2012
Hi Jobin,

it is in the issuecreated.vm but it's only 4 lines:

#parse("templates/email/html/includes/header.vm") #parse("templates/email/html/includes/summary-topleft.vm") #parse("templates/email/html/includes/summary-bottom.vm") #parse("templates/email/html/includes/footer.vm")

or you mean you cannot open the attached txt's?

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2012

Where are these 3 templates referred? That is where the issue lies I guess.

0 votes
Rumceisz July 18, 2012

any idea? I hope it's not cumbersome for you

0 votes
Rumceisz July 17, 2012

Hi Jobin,

I attached the current summary-topleft, summary-bottom and footer vm's. (summary-topleft.txt) (summary-bottom.txt) (footer.txt)

Thanks for your help!

Rumi

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2012

It depends totally on your template. Unless you post your template code, I am not sure if anyone can help.

Suggest an answer