Fisheye Repository Gadget and Dropdowns not Populating

Hi all,

We recently upgraded to Fisheye 3.1 running PostgreSQL 8.4

All functionality is working, except now on the frontpage (dashboard) the 'Repositories' window does not populate. It's just a spinning wheel.

Also, the dropdown menus don't populate either. I can choose 'all repositories', 'all projects', or 'all users' but the sub-categories and recent options that used to populate are also just spinning wheels.

I suspected this might have been due to us having a few very large repos, but I didn't see any documents about that in tuning, and I have the start revisions at a reasonable amount.

Has anyone else seen this behavior after performing an upgrade? It's not really hurting anyone's usage but it was a nice to have feature.

4 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

We moved this over to an official support ticket with Atlassian and they are researching the issue. Looks like it may be a bug.

Same issue here - upgraded to 3.1.3 and now my Repository Dropdowns don't populate.

0 votes
Tom Davies Atlassian Team Sep 23, 2013

You mean the frontpage of FishEye, correct? (I'm asking because some of this information can also be displayed on the JIRA dashboard)

Can you please open a support request at http://support.atlassian.com, and attach a support zip to the issue? (you can create a support zip from the 'Administration', 'Atlassian Support Tools' page). Please also tell us which browser you are using and whether you see any Javascript errors in your browser.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

We'll be submitting a ticket to ATL support about this along with a ZIP and the requested info.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

61 views 2 6
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you