Fisheye Repository Gadget and Dropdowns not Populating

Ben Daniels September 13, 2013

Hi all,

We recently upgraded to Fisheye 3.1 running PostgreSQL 8.4

All functionality is working, except now on the frontpage (dashboard) the 'Repositories' window does not populate. It's just a spinning wheel.

Also, the dropdown menus don't populate either. I can choose 'all repositories', 'all projects', or 'all users' but the sub-categories and recent options that used to populate are also just spinning wheels.

I suspected this might have been due to us having a few very large repos, but I didn't see any documents about that in tuning, and I have the start revisions at a reasonable amount.

Has anyone else seen this behavior after performing an upgrade? It's not really hurting anyone's usage but it was a nice to have feature.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ben Daniels October 8, 2013

We moved this over to an official support ticket with Atlassian and they are researching the issue. Looks like it may be a bug.

0 votes
Ben Daniels September 26, 2013

Hi Tom,

We'll be submitting a ticket to ATL support about this along with a ZIP and the requested info.

0 votes
Tom Davies
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2013

You mean the frontpage of FishEye, correct? (I'm asking because some of this information can also be displayed on the JIRA dashboard)

Can you please open a support request at http://support.atlassian.com, and attach a support zip to the issue? (you can create a support zip from the 'Administration', 'Atlassian Support Tools' page). Please also tell us which browser you are using and whether you see any Javascript errors in your browser.

Thanks,

Tom

0 votes
Ken Bantoft September 23, 2013

Same issue here - upgraded to 3.1.3 and now my Repository Dropdowns don't populate.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events