Finding size of Subversion repository

Henry Widman July 22, 2013

Is there a way through TortoiseSVN or through the Altassian web site (our Subversion repository is currently hosted by Altassian) to find the overall size of a Subversion repository. The TotoiseSVN Repo-Browser functionality does not give the size of the repository and I can't find anything in the Altassian web site that shows repository statistics (although that may require an Admin user).

I suppose I could do an Export via TortoiseSVN but I don't know if that copies the complete repository down from Altassian or just the latest branch, or whether it copies any custom code that may have been added (if that's possible).

I'm not very much at all familiar with the Subversion admin stuff so any help would be welcome.

I did try finding an answer via a general web search and via the FAQ but couldn't really find anything that helped.

Thanks,

Henry

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2013

You should raise a support ticket with Atlassian.

Henry Widman July 22, 2013

It's curious that there isn't a way of finding such info through the Atlassian site, you would think there would be statistics of all types available, but it looks like not. So if openning a support ticket is the way to go, so be it, that's what I'll do.

Thanks for the response Timothy.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events