Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find extra parameters for JIRA Software "JIRA Epic Tasks" macro used in Confluence?

Deleted user August 17, 2017

I'd like to see if the columns displayed can be adjusted for the "jira-epic-tasks" macro. 

I'd like to know if there's extra parameters that can be specified in the "JIRA Epic Tasks" macro used in Confluence. When I click "Edit" on the macro in the Confluence editor, the only parameter I see that can be specified is "Name" (for the ticket number), which makes me think that's the only thing that can be specified.

For the "Table of Contents" macro, there's more parameters that can be set. They can be specified in wiki-markup for quick re-use, such as

{toc:printable=true|style=square|maxLevel=2|indent=5px|minLevel=2|class=bigpink|exclude=[1//2]|type=list|outline=true|include=.*}

These macros have documentation such as here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf58/jira-issues-macro-771892345.html

So to summarize, my questions are as follows:

1 - If a macro had additional parameters, would they show up in the "Edit" part of the GUI, so that I'm aware of them?

2 - To determine the wiki-markup for a macro, would I have to refer to the documentation page only?

For my use-case I can probably just get this result using JQL, but it lead me into some of these questions about macros.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events