Filters not properly migrated

Jason Friedman February 3, 2013

We are getting ready to migrate our on-demand installation to an in-house installation. After exporting and importing the issues and related information is present, but my filters do not function properly (see screenshot).

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
pkirkeby
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2013

Hi Jason,

After our investigation in the support ticket, it turned out that user renaming on the database level and a change in group memberships caused the project permissions to exclude issues from being visible.

After adjusting the Project Permissions issues were appearing fine again.

Cheers,

Pelle

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2013

From what I see the filters are using project and assignee as filter conditions. I can only guess whether the name of project and assignee have changed or the IDs (depending which is used in the filter).

You need to adjust the filters.

The filters are based on names of projects and people, not IDs. I hope and expect that the names have not changed due to a migration.

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2013

Hmm, then you might check as stated in the error the permissions.

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2013

The three filters to the right state "the field assignee does not exist or you do not have permission to view it"

Since this is a standard field please check your permission

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2013

At least the first filter on the left says a value for ID 10600 for the field 'project' does not exist. So that filter is using the ID.

0 votes

screenshot below

0 votes

screenshot attached (hopefully)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events