Filter on Agile Board not working

I have a filter that shows the issues I want but there is (at least) one that won't show on the Agile board. The filter shows it. i can manage board, edit filter and see it, but when I go to PLAN the board i cannot see the PS-8 issue.

JQL = project in (PS, LS, AUX, LSUPGRADE, NEWFREEDOM, LEADQUAL, FER, FED, IFD, SP) AND status not in (closed) ORDER BY createdDate ASC

The PS-8 issue is in DEVELOPMENT status and is UNRESOLVED. Why won't the changes to the filter I use on the AGILE Board not show? I even created a new filter with the same criteria and applied to the board but that new filter applied to the existing Agile board still didn't show the PS-8 issue. WHY?

2 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

I had not added the project status' to the board. For example the "Development" status was not assigned to the board in any of the columns (To Do, In Progress, Done, etc.).

To do this, go to your board, click the Tools drop down and choose Configure.

You will be brought to the Configure "board name" screen. The default tab should show the status' that are assigned and those that are not

Hi John,

In GreenHopper, an issue can only be part of a single active Sprint. Therefore based on the described scenario, I am suspecting that the reason why PS-8 is not appearing in the plan mode is because maybe the issue have already been associated to an active Sprint.

The issue PS-8 could be in an active Sprint in the same board, or perhaps in other board. And therefore, can you kindly confirm if this could be the case here?

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

42 views 2 4
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you