Fetch dialog

Deleted user April 29, 2017

Hi!

I am very happy that the Sourcetree app has a new UI and better performance. There is one more little thing still annoying (for me). Pressing the Fetch button is poping up a dialog. I would really love to have it without this dialog. Just to have there a checkbox like "Save preferences and don't show this dialog again."

I always have to click OK even if I didn't change these settings in the dialog since first time opening it.

Thank you,

Rudy

image.png

image.png

4 answers

0 votes
Deleted user February 7, 2018

Again, I received a request to give feedback. I don't understand this company. You don't give a **** about what we want or say, why are you keeping this forum online? Why keep the Jira for Sourcetree open to people? This is only show. This one post has the title starting with "SOLVED", bit IT IS NOT SOLVED!!!!

I only post feedback suggestions, requests, bug reports to services I still use and can be improved. Otherwise I say nothing just move on to next thing. Looks like in this case there is no point waiting one more year, nothing will happen anyway from your side.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-7128 - needs verification label - what needs to be verified? It would have been an hour of work to implement the damn thing I asked for. How much time wasted by not doing it?

0 votes
Deleted user November 15, 2017

@Atlassian 

When will this be done?

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-7128

This is still unassigned, nothing happens! You asked me for feedback for Sourcetree in email and in the app. Actually why do you even ask for feedback if then you don't even care?

In the meantime I have to click the damn OK button a few times a day!

0 votes
Deleted user May 2, 2017

Hi Ana,

Thank you for updating the issue on Jira!

Rudy

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2017

Hi Rudy, I'm glad you like the new SourceTree version!

I was creating a Feature request for you when I realized you already submitted it at SRCTREEWIN-7128. Next time, you can send your ideas directly there, as suggestions won't be tracked in this platform.

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events