Feature request for answers.atlassian.com: why is JQL not included in one of the languages for code insertion?

Why is JQL not included in one of the languages for code insertion?

Maybe this should be added as a New Feature request on https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/MyJiraHome.jspa but there is no component for this site there.

Generally, I'm not sure of the best place to raise issues anyway - here gets more traffic, over there can sit for a long time without comments added.... :-(

2 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

If you think it's necessary, you should create a feature request here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/CreateIssue.jspa?pid=12290&issuetype=2&Create=Create

Why not? It's the Answers project on jira.atlassian.com.

Now that I look at it I don't think one creates feature requests over there for answers.atlassian.com

... and now ANSWERS-586 is protected from public viewing for some reason.

maybe it's visible only to you (reporter) and Atlassian?

Maybe its just me, but I have never seen anything called syntaxhighlighter. When I googled it, it appears to be an independant thing and not part the standard JIRA product. If that is the case then you would be best to contact the authors of that product.

Not following this comment, I raised an issue about functionality on answers.atlassian.com

ah, that makes much more sense then. Thanks for the clarification.

I corrected my tag and updated the title to make it clear I am talking about functinality on answers.atlassian.com

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

123 views 6 8
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you