Exporting worklog report of the month

Mauricio Salles December 5, 2012

Hello,

When generating the report of our projects and issues (Issues > Views > Excel), I'd like to filter the contents to show only issues that we stated some worklog within the month. That's for us to get the hours spent on the projects inside a month.

Currently, when I get de spreadsheet, I can filter by Creation date, Update date, Time spent. But all these information doesn't state the time spent within a choosen month.

How to set this on?

Regards.

4 answers

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Sune Edmund Pedersen October 29, 2013

Can it really be true that we need a plugin to 300USD to get the worklogs out of JIRA?

Guillermo_Zajic March 26, 2020

Hi Edmund, no one answered your question? is it impossible without paying more?

Shridhar March 27, 2020

@Guillermo_Zajic Have you tried https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221570/jassistant. It is free and easy to configure.

You can use this addon for Worklog / Timesheet report, Sprint report, and custom report generation. Additionally you can also use it to bulk import worklog / issues and much more.

[Disclaimer] I am the developer of this addon.

Like # people like this
Guillermo_Zajic March 27, 2020

thank you!! 

Like Lucas Neitzel likes this
Jonas Erik Barreto October 30, 2020

@Shridhar nice 👏👏👏
Thank you very much!

1 vote
cgauterio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2013

Hello Mauricio,

I'd say it is best if you use the JIRA Timesheet Report to achieve that, as this report displays users worked time sheet over a specified period.

Hope it helps :)

Cheers,

Clarissa.

Mauricio Salles January 20, 2013

Hello,

thanks for the orientation.

Unfortunately, our version is the "On Demand", so that we cannot install any plugins, right?

What other solution do we have?

regards

cgauterio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2013

Hi Mauricio,

Actually you can use the plugins listed at Atlassian OnDemand Plugin Policy, which includes JIRA Timesheet.

Cheers,

Clarissa

0 votes
Jordan Jambazov January 24, 2017

Here is a script that I prepared and uses the JIRA REST API to extract worklogs and generate a PDF.

https://github.com/jordanjambazov/jira-timesheet-pdf

Christoph Gillessen October 5, 2017

Hi Jordan,

is there a version of your script which exports the data in a reusable format like Excel or csv?

Thanks, Christoph

0 votes
Robert Fink June 27, 2016

Hi, since a few weeks the project-Pivot-report doesn't work at atlassian-cloud-solution.

This feature was removed without any information in advance. Am I the only user who is annoyed because of this proceeding.

How can i report worklog times now?

Thank you!

Robert

Suggest an answer