Exporting to excel more than 1,000 rows

Carlos Rodriguez February 13, 2012

Hi,

I would like to, occasionally, export to excel more than 1,000 that by default would allow me to.

This would be not something to be available to every user, but for specific super-users every once in a while.

I have checked the help and I have tried with tempMax, but that would only help to limit down under 1,000. Even if I try with tempMax > 1000, I will get an error stating that I am not allowed to request more than 1,000.

Because we use a hosted Jira system, I am not sure we can change this configuration.

Could you provide any advice on how to be able to export more than 1,000 issues?

Thanks,

Carlos.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
ChaiY February 13, 2012

Hi Carlos,

Please contact our Atlassian Support team to tune the 'jira.search.views.default.max' parameter for you since your JIRA is hosted by them.

Sincerely,

Chai Ying

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2012

As you can read in this documentation http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Export+More+Than+1000+Results+to+Excel the system level parameter "jira.search.views.default.max" needs to be tuned. Again, I am not sure about this value in OnDemand.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2012

I don't think there is any configuration for this. tempMax used to work for me but I haven't tested it in OnDemand.

Suggest an answer