Export pump Head-Flow curve as CSV

How can I export the Head-Flow pump curve as a CSV file?

I use several Intelliquip powered pump selector tools and I would like to have the CSV data version of the Performance Datasheet for the rated impeller trim, including Head, Power, Efficiency, and NPSHr vs. Flow.

I was directed to Atlassian Answers from the Intelliquip Wiki.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

You'll need to explain what that has to do with an Atlassian product first.

Nic,

Thanks for the quick response.  I was directed to Atlassian Answers from the Intelliquip Wiki.

Ok, you've landed in completely the wrong place.  Intelliquip are using Confluence for their documentation, but they've not written docs that clearly indicate where to get help with their product.

You've (rightly) scanned one of their pages for help, but because they've not got good links in the docs, you've landed on help for their doc system, not their product!

I'm sorry, but we can't help you.  You need to contact Intelliquip to ask your questions.

Nic,

Thank you for going out of your way to point me towards the right resource.  I will find a contact for Intelliquip.

Sorry we can't do more!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 8 hours ago in Marketplace Apps

The 7 hacks of highly successful automation

...there's anything I've learnt from working, it's that people are lazy! No offense to anyone reading this, but it's true and we can all admit it. The easier you make something for someone, the more...

42 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you