Excel Macro is not able to edit after 11th October 2012

Hi Team,

We are facing an issue with Excel Macro edit functionality (https://itoperationalexcellence.jira.com/wiki/display/CRMT/Global+CRM+Technology+and+Operations+Home).

we have added attachment as other macro -> Select Excel -> Select the attachment on a wiki page. For all changes we will click 'Edit Document' from Internet Explorer -> It will open Excel Sheet -> Update sheet -> Save. Now we are getting this message Upload failed error and the file is opening in Read Only mode.

It was working fine till 11th October 2012 and we observed a change happened on OnDemand Confluence recently and we observed it is not working from 15th October 2012.

Please let us know any change implemented to block the edit document functionality with the latest change or how we can avoid this situation.

Thanks

Vinesh

2 answers

I am also having this issue using Internet Explorer 8.0.7601.17514 (in Non-OnDemand Confluence)

Well, I was having this issue. And then we restarted our instance of Confluence, and now it works. Have you tried that?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Magic Eyes

...staring into the background. Once the image pops out in 3D, you can look around the picture and enjoy. If you will see if you are a true illusion master! :) You did it? :) Wow! Awesome! As a bonus...

412 views 79 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you