Errors regarding licenses in Wikicentral

IT Support March 20, 2014

Hi,

We have the following issues with the respective plugins.

1. Bob Swift Software - HTML Plugin Version : 4.3.0

Error Message: Notify your Confluence administrator that "Bob Swift Software - HTML Plugin" requires a valid license. Reason: No license found for plugin with key: org.swift.confluence.html.

2. CustomWare Linking Plugin for Confluence Version : 3.0.7

Error Message : The license could not be verified: There is no license certificate installed for CustomWare Linking Plugin for Confluence.

3. CustomWare Composition Plugin for Confluence Version : 3.0.8

Error Message : The license could not be verified: There is no license certificate installed for CustomWare Composition Plugin for Confluence.

4. Bob Swift Software - Excel Plugin Version : 4.3.0

Error Message : Excel plugin missing after the upgrade: excel: Notify your administrator that "Bob Swift Software - Excel Plugin" requires a valid license. Reason: No license found for plugin with key: org.swift.confluence.excel.

Can you please suggest us is there any way we can use these plugins without purchasing the licenses i.e. free licenses. Also suggest us the effects on the wikicentral site once we disable the above plugins.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2014

No, you will need to licence them. You should talk to the vendors about "free" licences if you are a charity or open-source supplier, as some vendors follow Atlassian's model of providing free licences to certain types of organisations. But I can't tell you if these vendors follow that model or if they've got their own rules on who they provide licences to.

I don't know what your "wikicentral" is but the effects of turning off these plugins depends on what you are using them for. They all provide formatting of content as far as I can tell, which means you'll get small "error using macro" type messages in your pages where you've used them, but nothing else will break.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events