Epic-Issue dont show "Issues in Epic" Section

Stephanie Krüger February 10, 2013

Hi,

i did a setup to use epics in greenhopper. Everything works fine so far. I can add/remove/assign issues to/from/to the Epic. The Issues are linked to the epic correctly (Epic Link Field works). But i cannot see the Issues in Epic section in the Epic-Issue. You might check this with our currently running two epics. I'm not sure if this is a configuration-thing.

Thx for your help,

Chris

6 answers

1 accepted

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2013

Ahh, that's nice.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2013

Thanks for the pictures. Yea, Atlassian did not configure the issues that are associated to the Epic at the Issue View.

Stephanie Krüger February 11, 2013

ok, so i need to contact atlassian to do that...

0 votes

as you see, the Epic-Link works on Plan mode. But the Epic-Issue dont show any linked issues.

0 votes

here u are:

2 Pictures

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2013

agreed. please add some screenshot

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2013

What section are you refering too? A picture says a thousand words.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events