Encoding problem related to Turkish locale....

Deleted user February 27, 2013
toUpper works for i -> İ

ENTRY com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core 4 1 2013-02-25 18:35:51.360

!MESSAGE java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.json.StandardOperation.EDİT

!STACK 0

com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.JiraException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.json.StandardOperation.EDİT

at com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.rest.JiraRestClientAdapter.call(JiraRestClientAdapter.java:550)

at com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.rest.JiraRestClientAdapter.getIssues(JiraRestClientAdapter.java:282)

at com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.JiraClient.findIssues(JiraClient.java:370)

at com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.JiraClient.findIssues(JiraClient.java:362)

at com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.JiraClient.search(JiraClient.java:750)

at com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.JiraRepositoryConnector.performQuery(JiraRepositoryConnector.java:142)

at org.eclipse.mylyn.internal.tasks.core.sync.SynchronizeQueriesJob.synchronizeQuery(SynchronizeQueriesJob.java:311)

at org.eclipse.mylyn.internal.tasks.core.sync.SynchronizeQueriesJob.synchronizeQueries(SynchronizeQueriesJob.java:268)

at org.eclipse.mylyn.internal.tasks.core.sync.SynchronizeQueriesJob.run(SynchronizeQueriesJob.java:201)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:53)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user March 5, 2013

It is going to be fixed according to following issue report.

https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/JRJC-139

0 votes
Immanuel Siagian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2013

There's has been a few problems when running Atlassian application(s) with Turkish locale. For more info on this can be found on this blog: http://mattryall.net/blog/2009/02/the-infamous-turkish-locale-bug

I'm afraid that one way to bypass this problem is to change the locale to English :(

Deleted user February 28, 2013

I will prefer not to use, instead of changing my locale :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events