'Email to my favorite admin', but where to get at least one?

Vasyl Boroviak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2013

To install a plugin to my OnDemand instance I need to email an admin. Where to get list of those? :)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vasyl Boroviak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2013

You do not suppose to have a favourite admin. Just create a support issue with the request to install a plugin. The issue would be assigned to an admin who might become your favorite if you wish.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2013

Check if they will install it at all at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand and then raise a support request with OnDemand support.

Vasyl Boroviak
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2013

So, the guys who answer questions in support.atlassian.com are the admins?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2013

Not all of them. That site supports all Atlassian customers, not just OnDemand. So some people you may talk to there may never touch OnDemand systems. The important thing is that you need to raise a request there

(bearing in mind that the restricted functions document is very clear that you can't yet get plugins installed unless they're on the list, so, seriously, read the policy before raising the question, or it's likely you'll get a near instant "closed, won't fix" response)

Vasyl Boroviak
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2013

Thanks, I read the restrictions list couple of weeks ago and of course I'd refresh my memories all the time before submitting a new issue.

Still, the 'favorite admin' reference is a ghost reference for me. I don't know why they put it there if it is of now use.

The question is answered anyway.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events