It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Email request with a CC'ed in recepiant

Osei Amoafo Jun 25, 2017

Hi,

I have an issue where, if a customer sends an email request and "cc" somebody in the email. The "cc'ed" in person becomes request participant.

The request participants then begins receiving notifications whenever the issue is updated or commented on.

How can I disable people who are "cc'ed" in on email issues from becoming request participants?

Thanks

Osei

1 answer

0 votes
Lorenzo Medina Atlassian Team Oct 11, 2017

Hello Osei, unless that your customers are in more than one organization they can't share requests with an organization via email accordingly to https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/adding-request-participants-732528959.html.

However, I believe that the best would be to remove the "customer involved" from the customer notifications and leave only the "reporter" tag.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase

Friday Fun: What's your best vacation planning hack?

Let's face it, work can be challenging but fulfilling, especially when you enjoy the challenges thrown at you.  However for me, nothing compares to going on vacation (or holiday as some of you m...

522 views 26 4
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you