I have a jira issue type (one of many) with it's own workflow, custom fields (SIL script, single picker, ...), etc.
All other issue types with similar complexity allow normal edit and update. I use the same permission scheme as other types.
I'm running Jira 7.3.3
Any help would be great.
Thanks for getting in touch.
A quick review of the log analyser points to
I have confirmed that removing "Request Participants" field from the Edit screen resolves (or at least works around) the issue.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs