[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:6.2 .11:run-standalone

thang_dang April 19, 2017

Hi, I'm new to jira. Today when I run jira using jira-run-standalone I get this:

[INFO] Reusing unpacked container 'tomcat7x' from c:\Applications\Atlassian\amps
-standalone-jira-6.4.2\target\container\tomcat7x
[INFO] Starting jira on the tomcat7x container on ports 2990 (http), 50936 (rmi)
 and 8009 (ajp)
[INFO] using codehaus cargo v1.4.7
[INFO] [2.ContainerStartMojo] Resolved container artifact org.codehaus.cargo:car
go-core-container-tomcat:jar:1.4.7 for container tomcat7x
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Tomcat 7.x starting...
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] org.codehaus.cargo.container.ContainerException
: Failed to create a Tomcat 7.x standalone configuration
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 08:21 min
[INFO] Finished at: 2017-04-20T09:54:09+07:00
[INFO] Final Memory: 20M/89M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:6.2
.11:run-standalone (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: Unable to execute mo
jo: Execution null of goal org.codehaus.cargo:cargo-maven2-plugin:1.4.7:start fa
iled: Failed to create a Tomcat 7.x standalone configuration: Invalid configurat
ion dir [c:\Applications\Atlassian\amps-standalone-jira-6.4.2/target\container\t
omcat7x\cargo-jira-home]. When using standalone configurations, the configuratio
n dir must point to an empty directory. Note that everything in that dir will ge
t deleted by Cargo. -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e swit
ch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please rea
d the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

When I open cargo-jira-home, it has 2 directories as follow:

x.pngWhat should I do? Please help me.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
thang_dang April 19, 2017

I just copied all directories in cargo-jira-home from my colleague and it worked like a charm!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events