[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:6.2 .11:run-standalone Edited

Hi, I'm new to jira. Today when I run jira using jira-run-standalone I get this:

[INFO] Reusing unpacked container 'tomcat7x' from c:\Applications\Atlassian\amps
-standalone-jira-6.4.2\target\container\tomcat7x
[INFO] Starting jira on the tomcat7x container on ports 2990 (http), 50936 (rmi)
 and 8009 (ajp)
[INFO] using codehaus cargo v1.4.7
[INFO] [2.ContainerStartMojo] Resolved container artifact org.codehaus.cargo:car
go-core-container-tomcat:jar:1.4.7 for container tomcat7x
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Tomcat 7.x starting...
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] org.codehaus.cargo.container.ContainerException
: Failed to create a Tomcat 7.x standalone configuration
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 08:21 min
[INFO] Finished at: 2017-04-20T09:54:09+07:00
[INFO] Final Memory: 20M/89M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:6.2
.11:run-standalone (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: Unable to execute mo
jo: Execution null of goal org.codehaus.cargo:cargo-maven2-plugin:1.4.7:start fa
iled: Failed to create a Tomcat 7.x standalone configuration: Invalid configurat
ion dir [c:\Applications\Atlassian\amps-standalone-jira-6.4.2/target\container\t
omcat7x\cargo-jira-home]. When using standalone configurations, the configuratio
n dir must point to an empty directory. Note that everything in that dir will ge
t deleted by Cargo. -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e swit
ch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please rea
d the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

When I open cargo-jira-home, it has 2 directories as follow:

x.pngWhat should I do? Please help me.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

I just copied all directories in cargo-jira-home from my colleague and it worked like a charm!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in United States

Topic Tuesday: What's your favorite topic?

Good morning All, Our goal is to get you into the habit of while enjoying your favorite morning drink you are checking the NOVA "space" for topics and comments. Your input is really needed and...

62 views 4 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you