Due date field in jira issue navigator and in issues are different

rozuan August 18, 2013

I need to know why display datetime in due date field in issue navigator is not same with the ticket due date.

I recently change my datetime format in my jira and I found out that the time display in issue navigator not same when i open the individual issue.

Anyone experienced this?

4 answers

1 vote
Tadeusz Januszewski September 15, 2015

I'm having the exact same issue with all users for one "Issue" so far. In the Issue view the "Due date" is 02/10/2015, in the filter, the date appears as 30/06/2015. All other Issues dates are displaying correct.

I solved it by assigning another date to is and setting it back to 02/10/2015. Now both displays show the same.

My JIRA version: 6.4.6

0 votes
Gil Franca May 13, 2015

I'm having the exact same issue with one particular user, the other project member are fine.

The personal profile shows: Time Zone: JIRA default.......

Is there a resolution for this issue?

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2013
rozuan August 19, 2013

I already changing the datetime format. But the issue here is the time display in issue navigator are different with the issue itself. For example, when I create the ticket, the due date is 20/08/2013 11.17AM but in issue navigator it display 20/08/2013 12.00AM.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2013

Did you change ALL the formats for it in the general settings?

rozuan August 18, 2013

I change in Day/Month/Year Format only.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2013

Again, did you change ALL the formats? There are four settings in the admin screens and you need to be consistent with them.

rozuan August 18, 2013

this is my settings

Time Format h:mm a
E.g. 11:55 AM
Day Format EEEE h:mm a
E.g. Wednesday 11:55 AM
Complete Date/Time Format dd/MMM/yy h:mm a
E.g. 23/May/07 11:55 AM
Day/Month/Year Format dd/MMM/yy h:mm a
E.g. 23/May/07 11:55 AM
rozuan August 18, 2013

please advice if my configurations is wrong.

Suggest an answer