It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Dropdown menus in Answer with firefox

Hi All, I'm fighting with problems with the dropdown menu in the horizontal topbar of Atlassian Answer (browse, my-profile, help) with firefox recently. When I click, nothing happens. Same for the clicks on products when I ask a new question. Same when I add comment on existing questions. It was working fine 10 days ago. Sounds it raise errors in the javascript. Could anybody helps ?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
PeterKoczan Atlassian Team Jun 24, 2013

Hi Valerie,

Can you try and disable any browser add-on/extension you have and see if the problem is still there? I have just tested in a very similar environment and could not reproduce the issue. Also I'd give it a shot and empty browser cache cookies and anything related.

Kind regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks !

It works better after I clear the browser caches ...

Hi Valerie,

Could you specify which version of Firefox are you running and the Operating System?

Hi Bruna,

I'm on XP, with firefox 22.0

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

102 views 0 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you