Dropdown menus in Answer with firefox

Valerie AQUILA June 24, 2013

Hi All, I'm fighting with problems with the dropdown menu in the horizontal topbar of Atlassian Answer (browse, my-profile, help) with firefox recently. When I click, nothing happens. Same for the clicks on products when I ask a new question. Same when I add comment on existing questions. It was working fine 10 days ago. Sounds it raise errors in the javascript. Could anybody helps ?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
PeterKoczan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2013

Hi Valerie,

Can you try and disable any browser add-on/extension you have and see if the problem is still there? I have just tested in a very similar environment and could not reproduce the issue. Also I'd give it a shot and empty browser cache cookies and anything related.

Kind regards,

Peter

Valerie AQUILA June 27, 2013

Hi Peter,

Thanks !

It works better after I clear the browser caches ...

0 votes
Valerie AQUILA June 24, 2013

Hi Bruna,

I'm on XP, with firefox 22.0

0 votes
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2013

Hi Valerie,

Could you specify which version of Firefox are you running and the Operating System?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events