Draw.io diagrams not showing on Confluence pages

Sander Bijlhout August 16, 2016

I can create and edit my diagrams just fine, and they show when in edit mode. but the diagrams aren't shown on page previews nor in the knowledge base portal i'm building! How can i get the diagrams to be visible to the visitors of my knowledge base portal? Is this a bug or do i need to set permissions for this somewhere?

5 answers

0 votes
guillaume Marion February 26, 2018

I have the same problem. I'm testing the draw.io solution to share documentation in my service Desk. I made the diagrams. I can see the diagram in the confluent page. But when i access by the service Desk i can see the diagram. 

When i'm in my confluent page. if I clic on "preview", i can't see the diagrams.

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2018

Could you please submit full details of the problem to support@draw.io.

Sure thank

0 votes
Sander Bijlhout August 22, 2016

Done, it has ticked number #2680

Tassia Tanaka June 26, 2020

Hi, your ticket as solved? I have the same problem than you and I'd like to have an answer for this.

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2020

Please file a ticket at https://drawio.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/14/group/15/create/49. Given the age of this thread, it's very unlikely you're experience the same underlying problem.

Like Tassia Tanaka likes this
IJO Software July 3, 2020

We also run in this problem so I've filed a ticket with id DID-432.

Hope it is solved quickly.

Like Tassia Tanaka likes this
Tassia Tanaka July 29, 2020

I file a ticket. Thanks.

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2016

OK, so this is a Confluence page that is returning as a search result from JIRA Service Desk? That's not a case we test. Could I ask you to submit this as a ticket with exact details of how to recreate it at https://drawio.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/14/group/15/create/49 please?

0 votes
Sander Bijlhout August 21, 2016

Hello,

It's about the cloud version of Confluence.

See attached screenshot for more clarification:

In the top you see the a page in Confluence with the diagram in it. On the bottom you see the same page in the JIRA support portal, everything shows except for the diagram. Any idea on why this is?

Schermafbeelding 2016-08-22 om 10.41.16.png

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 16, 2016

To clarify the question, you're talking about confluence (you tagged as JIRA)? Is this Confluence Server or Cloud?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events