Does the sticky table headings work when the table is wrapped in the Table Filter macro?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Tables

Does the sticky table headings functionality work when the table is wrapped in the Table Filter macro? 

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

John, Milo,

The sticky table headings functionality works when the table is wrapped in the Table Filter macro. You can see it on this page. But sticky table headings have some limitations, that's why it doesn't work on the live demo page, which contains page layouts.

Also if you set Table Filter parameter Fit Table to Screen Area, the sticky table headings functionality won't work.

None of the tables on their live demo page have sticky headers, so it may not.

Then again, it works in a table customizing user macro I use as well as other macros, so maybe it can.

You can try it for free, so give it a go.

Thanks, Milo. 

JIRA NO: CONF-30371 - Freeze rows in Confluence table RESOLVED

Wiki Confluence
Browser: Mac Browser
Instance : Cloud 

I have to use a large table in the wiki (confluence),  for the table to be functional i need to scroll up / down AND

There is a bug - the sticky columns and sticky rows won't work together.

Im able to get the sticky row working on its own - when you add a sticky column and row, neither work.

sticky columns don't work at all, on its own or with a sticky row.

Please note: If you have a large table, the chances are you need to stick both the header column and the header row. (they may have merged cells in the headers)

If this can't be fixed I have to move my work to google docs as this is a major issue for our team overseas that we have to work closely with.

Ive also tried the plug in - this does not work on Cloud Instance.

The JIRA no. states the issues is resolved but a few people are still experiencing issues??

PLEASE HELP!!!  smile

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in United States

Local Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th

We're looking for participants for another workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sh...

35 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you