Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does crucible support Perforce Shelving?

Sharad Bajracharya December 17, 2012

Hi,

I am evaluating Crucible for potential code review tool for our organization. We are already using Atlassian Jira and Fisheye.

Does Crucible support Perforce Shelving? We wanted to review the code before the code gets checked into our source control Perforce. But with so far what I have seen with Crucible, Crucible does not allow code review to be done with Shelving. Code need to be checked into source control before it can be reviewed.

So, my question is does Crucible support Perforce Shelving? If it does not support Shelving, is there any plan to support it in future Crucible release or alternative mechanism/workflow to review the code before it gets checked into source control?

Thanks,

Sharad Bajracharya

Application Architect

1 answer

1 vote
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2013

Hi

Unfortunately at present crucible does not support P4 shelving and unshelving.

This is an old feature request for crucible (see link below). You can also view the latest update from Atlassian on the comments tab at the bottom of this link.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CRUC-3378?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel

Rahul

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events