Documentation or example for a project settings UI for stash plugin?

GeorgG April 1, 2014

Hi all,

after a couple of frustrating hours of try and fail, I gave up figuring out how to create a custom settings UI for a new Stash plugin I'm writing. I haven't found a good example, let alone a coherent documentation on how to write such UIs. Examples I found are apparently not compatible with the latest Stash plugin API (2.12), especially wrt Soy templates. Some examples use {call widget.aui.form.form} while others (apparently newer) use {call aui.form.form}. Using the latter I get the following error

2014-04-02 19:57:20,780 ERROR [http-bio-7990-exec-9]  o.a.c.c.C.[.[.[/].[plugins] Servlet.service() for servlet [plugins] in context with path [] threw exception
5903 com.google.template.soy.tofu.SoyTofuException: In template plugin.profile.projectSettingsTab: Attempting to render undefined template 'aui.form.form'.
5904     at com.google.template.soy.tofu.internal.BaseTofu.renderMainHelper(BaseTofu.java:341) ~[na:na]

The syntax for adding checkboxes and text fields also varies from example to example.

I'd be thankful for a link to current documentaion or (even better) an up to date example plugin which adds a project configuration.

Thanks in advance,

Georg

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events