Documentation or example for a project settings UI for stash plugin?

Hi all,

after a couple of frustrating hours of try and fail, I gave up figuring out how to create a custom settings UI for a new Stash plugin I'm writing. I haven't found a good example, let alone a coherent documentation on how to write such UIs. Examples I found are apparently not compatible with the latest Stash plugin API (2.12), especially wrt Soy templates. Some examples use {call widget.aui.form.form} while others (apparently newer) use {call aui.form.form}. Using the latter I get the following error

2014-04-02 19:57:20,780 ERROR [http-bio-7990-exec-9]  o.a.c.c.C.[.[.[/].[plugins] Servlet.service() for servlet [plugins] in context with path [] threw exception
5903 com.google.template.soy.tofu.SoyTofuException: In template plugin.profile.projectSettingsTab: Attempting to render undefined template 'aui.form.form'.
5904     at com.google.template.soy.tofu.internal.BaseTofu.renderMainHelper(BaseTofu.java:341) ~[na:na]

The syntax for adding checkboxes and text fields also varies from example to example.

I'd be thankful for a link to current documentaion or (even better) an up to date example plugin which adds a project configuration.

Thanks in advance,

Georg

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

127 views 6 8
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you