Do I require site admin rights

In Forms for Confluence, I wonder if I can manage my email settings and responses as a Confluence Space Admin or do I need site admin rights?

This is important for us, since as a large enterprise client, we cannot provide site admin rights to our users and I would like to allow the creation of forms, and also the email setup and the retrieval of responses by a Confluence site admin in self-serve.

2 answers

1 accepted

Hi Armin,

My name is Rafael Franco and I'm the Tech Lead for the product team here at adaptavist. Thanks for using Forms for Confluence. 

In regards to your question, it is possible to do what you intend. For that you need the latest version of Forms for Confluence which introduced a Responses Table Macro. This macro when placed on a page it allows the users to visualize the responses of a certain Form. So in order to achieve what you want you need:

• Go to the Forms for Confluence admin page and set the responses table permission to all users
  • Create a new page with the responses table pointing to whatever form you want
  • Set the permissions of the given page to whatever permission you would like

This way it allows to customize the permissions to view the responses of a Form. 

Hope that clarifies, but feel free to contact me: rfranco@adaptavist.com

If it helped it would be great if you could write a review in the marketplace. 

Regards,

Rafael

Thanks @Rafael Franco [Adaptavist], very helpful update.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Uncategorized

Friday fun: how many celebrates Midsummer holiday or is this a Swedish tradition only?

Any other country that celebrates Midsummer holiday (this friday 22 June)?  

44 views 3 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you