Displaying the entire document in the space

Vish Pattanashetty June 23, 2014

I have a pdf document that I want to share with others. How can I share the display of the document and not just a link to the pdf file?

6 answers

0 votes
Vish Pattanashetty June 24, 2014

I tried that. But the image looks squishy. Please see the image attached. That is how it looks.

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2014

You can switch in fullscreen mode, if that helps.

Cheers,
Nils

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2014

and now click save.

0 votes

Aha! Thanks!

Now is there a way to make this page 11X17? Because the image looks squished. Even when I make it full screen.

0 votes

I did that but I was unable to get the view. This is what i see. Please see below.

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 23, 2014

Hi Vish,

you can attach the PDF to the wanted Confluence page and then insert it to the page using the PDF macro (via Insert > Macro > Other macros > PDF or type "{pdf"). It's then displayed on the page and can be shared with others.

Does that help?

Cheers,

Nils

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events