Disable actions for non-logged in user

Gurpreet Luthra March 19, 2014

I enabled Browse access to ANYONE. But, I see that without logging in, the user is also able to "Start", "Done", "Start Review". How do I disable the transitions? Do I need to go to Workflow and update EVERY Transition? I am using onDemand account with default Software Development Workflow Scheme.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gurpreet Luthra March 26, 2014

Thanks! I added a "Condition" to each transition saying "The user is a role in the Project", of Role Type:"user".

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2014

You've pretty much answered your own question.

Yes, you need to add at least one condition to every transition

(There is a request to have a default global condition added to all workflow transitions automatically logged with Atlassian, but I don't have it bookmarked)

Gurpreet Luthra March 25, 2014

Is it possible for you to attach a screenshot of what configuration should i add in every transition? Do I "Add" another condition or do I "edit" the exisiting transition?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2014

Either, it depends on what conditions are there already and what you want to set. You need something like "user is in a role in the project" or "user is in a group", but it's up to you to make it match your business requirements

See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Workflow

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events