Did image upload go away for Answers?

Tanner Wortham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2013

I went to upload an image as I was answering someone's question, but .. alas .. there's no more upload button. Did this go away when the site got updated?

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
CelsoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2013

Hi Tannen,

You can click at the little tree icon on the editor to add your images in the answers.

Regards.

Tanner Wortham
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2013

thanks, celso. but that's asking for a URL. what if i wanted to upload an image? there used to be an up icon where i could do so.

Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2013

I'm not here long enough to know what it had previously. But, found an Improvement, have a vote in ANSWERS-762 :)

0 votes
RS May 22, 2013

I could swear there used to be a way to upload an image. Now all I see is a tree icon that lets you imbed an image thru a web link only. No way to upload one that I can see.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events