Default Page View with Attachment tab

We have an old 2.2.8 Confluence that we just upgraded to 4.1.5 OnDemand. However, our old confluence has these nice tabs on top of every page where the number of attachments are clearly seen.

https://ondaxinc.atlassian.net/wiki/download/attachments/2752732/image2012-2-27+10%3A11%3A4.png?version=1&modificationDate=1330366272304

If the above can't be done, how can we make every page have a attachment list?

1 answer

Since I can't access that image, I am not too sure what you are looking for. However, a Confluence page has an indicator showing the number of attachments attached to the current page. For example, look at this page - just under the title of the page, there is a 'clip' icon showing the attachments count.

Other than that, you probably had to customise the page layout in your old instance. This method can be used to add/modify standard layout for every page in the space. However, this customisation is not allowed in OnDemand.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 3 hours ago in Canada

TOPIC TUESDAY - Oct 16th - Fav Atlassian Logo

Hey folks, We are back with your Topic Tuesday Question for the week. This week we are asking what is your fav new Atlassian logo? My vote would be for Statuspage. Let us know your thoughts! &nbs...

15 views 2 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you