Database Tempo

MarcoC January 3, 2013

Hi,

I'm working on my MySQL db configured for JIRA.

Is there any Database Schema for the plugin Tempo??

In the tables of Tempo database, where can I find the Worklog attribute? Because I think that in ao_86ed1b_timeplan I find the data for my plan time, but I don't understand where I can find the Worklog Attributes of the Plugin Tempo. that I've created.

Regards,

Marco

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Benedikt Bjarni Bogason [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2013

Hi Marco!

(Sorry for the copied answer, but this is basically the same question as in your comment here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/120256/worklog-attributes-tempo-plugin#comment-120573)

We store most of the Tempo specific data in the JIRA property tables but some data is stored with the JIRA Active Objects plugin. This means that all the Tempo data is in the JIRA database and is backed/restored just like other JIRA data.

The data in the property tables is stored in a proprietary XML format and the Active Objects tables are just normal database tables.

Note that we can change the format/layout at any time and that we do not support any direct access or manipulation of the data.

Kind regards,

Benedikt Bjarni Bogason

Tempo Team

MarcoC January 3, 2013

Allright, I understand that.

But I don't understans WHERE is the WorkLog Attributes?

I have create the same of the documentation: (http://wiki.tempoplugin.com/display/TEMPO/Worklog+Attributes+Types)

/rest/tempo-rest/1.0/accounts/json/getDynamicDropdown/|1|2|3|4/Please Select|Red|Yellow|Green|Blue

When I go to Report > Views, I add the "Type" and I can see the colour that I set.

If I want to extract the data that I can see in the Tempo Report (Issue, Planned, Worked, Type), I know where I can find the Issue, Planned and Worked value in the database, but I don't understand where is the colour? Where can I find the association between issue and Type?

I know it could be crazy, but I want to extract few info.

Best regards,

Marco

Amit Girme March 14, 2013

Hi Marco,

Did you get success to achieve this?

Like few more I am also looking for the database tables for worklog from where we can query it. Can you please help me?

MarcoC March 14, 2013

Hi Amit,

I understand that if I try to find the Worklog put form Tempo, I can find it in the Worklog table of JIRA.

If I try to find the Worklog attributes in the database, there isn't nothing. So I suppose that it is a Javascript, but I don't understand where JIRA take the info....

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events