Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data lost since answers.atlassian.com update?

Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2017

Since the face-lift of answers.atlassian.com, a lot of questions asked about plugin the last month are gone, where do i find all questions and answers made these days? I see parts of my profile is gone too. Where is the statistics page?

1 answer

0 votes
Niclas Sandstroem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2017

I think the questions your referring to is available at https://community.developer.atlassian.com

About your profile I don't have any idea but they communicated changes to a lot of aspects.

Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 5, 2017

The link just leads me to subforums. Don't see any article there that tells me where questions, answers, statistics once existing on answers.atlassian.com has gone, nor if it's worth my time asking the questions again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events