Our company currently has several clients and we store their code and issues in OnDemand instance for our development purposes. One of the clients is applying for patents for the code we're developing for him, and thus building a knowledge fence around them. He needs all the data from Jira and Svn backed up for him. Is it possible somehow to make a full data copy from our OnDemand instance, but only for his project? All other projects should not be included in the backup. Thanks.

1 answer

Hi kltdco,

You can get a full backup of your JIRA data at any time:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Exporting+issues

However, it is the full backup - a single project backup is not possible.

To get around this, you could export the OnDemand instance, restore it, and remove all of the projects that you do not need.

-Simon

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Agile

What is ChatOps? A guide to its evolution, adoption, and significance

I am the product of AIM. I can hear that door swinging open and closed in my mind with absolute fidelity. I’d recognize that ding anywhere. At 15, as I typed away into AOL IM, I never imagined that ...

25 views 1 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you