Customer information for sale

We are getting a few of these from time to time. Often prior to events such as Atlassian Summit.

Do you want them to be reported or do we just ignore them?

Hi Lars,

I am trying to reach you and see if you would be interested in acquiring JIRA Software Users across NA, EMEA and APAC regions for your campaigns and marketing activities.

We have world’s largest triple verified B2B Executive Database verified by Email, Telephone and Social Media channels.

I can also help you to reach: Salesforce, Confluence, Wrike, Bugzilla, Basecamp, VersionOne, Planview, MS Sharepoint, etc. accounts.

Data Fields: Company Name, Website URL, First Name, Last Name, Title/ Designation, Direct Mailing Address, Email Address, Phone Number , Fax Number, SIC Code, Industry Type, Revenue Size/Employee Size, Application Used and Social Media Contact (if available) and many other.

If interested, I will get back to you with the unique accounts and volume of key prospects available with us. We also provide sample on request to verify the quality of our database.

Let me know your thoughts and availability to get on a call.

Warm Regards,

Rokia Bates
Demand Generation | Global Marketing Team

0 answers

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Uncategorized

Friday fun: how many celebrates Midsummer holiday or is this a Swedish tradition only?

Any other country that celebrates Midsummer holiday (this friday 22 June)?  

47 views 3 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you