how to set UTF-8 encoding for the name of attachments in email header? Have Croatian letters in the name of the file. For example a text file called: "att_ććććć.txt" . After the email was send to specific email address the name of the file gets wrong formatted: "att_???". I tried:
new String(attachment.getFilename().getBytes("CP1250"), "UTF-8")
And still won't display the name of the file correctly. Can anyone help?
Hi Sasha, sorry for the late response. You can check the solution on http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3451256/javamail-changing-charset-of-subject-line Look at "MimeUtility.encodeText" part. Regards, Ivan
It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs