Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crucible: Automatic email notifications when a review is logged.

Anuj Rattan May 21, 2014

We are using crucible for peer code reviews. We have set up an smtp server and we are able to send the test mail from the same window under administration console. Also, we are receiving the reminder emails one day before the expiration of the review (as set by the reviewer). Now we would like to send a notification email to all the reviewers stating that a new review is logged. We are not able to achieve this. Where can I find the option that would allow me to setup or modify the email triggering event?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2014

Hi Anuj,

Actually notifications for new reviews are sent by default, but they will be sent only when the review is started.

For further clarification, please take a look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CRUCIBLE/Choosing+reviewersunder Checking the draft and starting the review: "During the draft phase, no notification email is sent out to reviewers. Once the author is finished with the draft phase, they click Start Review. The review will now be started and notification email will go out to all participants".

Anuj Rattan May 26, 2014

Hi Gustavo,

As per the last reply, we tried starting the reviews but we did not receive any email. Also, Followed the steps given in the link you provided but it is still a no go.

I think we are missing something.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events