Crowd/Apache connector on Windows

Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2012

Can someone at Atlassian confirm or deny that development of the 2.0 connector has been abandoned?

This page shows a history of ignoring customers' request for information:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Installing+the+Crowd+Apache+Connector+on+Windows

We need a solution, and it's looking more and more likely that we'll have to contract out to get one written.

1 answer

1 vote
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 4, 2012

Hi Matthew,

I think that for now the developers are not focusing in this crowd/apache connector since the 1.3 still works. I couldn't get in touch with one so I'll leave this question open as a dev can participate and give more detailed asnwers on this.

Regards,

Rodrigo

Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2012

Great, I will be giving it a try when we're done setting up a test environment. If this works, it will be a big win. Thanks!

matt

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events