Create/configure Internal Issue (to appear on Log Work)

We are new to Tempo here at Makemedia and we cannot work out how to configure and internal issue from the training notes.

When we log work we cannot see the the same menu showing 'issue', 'internal', 'activity' on the Log Work:

Also how can we create an internal issue to appear in this drop down?

For all non-billable tasks should we create a project then assign a ticket to each task such as 'Annual Leave', 'Internal Meetings' etc?

Any clarification would be gratefully received.

2 answers

Hi Julie,

To configure Internal Issues, you first have to create Issues in JIRA and the map them into Tempo.

This is shown in the Tempo Administrator Documentation here:

I hope this helps.

I'm not sure if this was answered or not.  Before I hit the link to configure internal issues, do I create a project and make it an "Internal" project used for the purposes to log vacation, sick, etc...Then I have to create issues within that project?  What type of project should this be? It can't be Scrum or Kanban, can you please let me know?

What kind of project need to do for internal issues?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Jason Wong
Published yesterday in Agility Beta

Welcome to agility

Every team in the world is unique, and so   Atlassian believes   that each and every team's best way of working  needs to  be molded to their unique circumstances  – ...

298 views 6 15
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot