Control the default value for the 'Resolution' field

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2012

The 'Resolution' field appears to default to the value at the top of the list, "Fixed" in our case.

I'm looking for a way to control the default value place in this field depending on the workflow step. For example, if an Issue is "Resolved" I would like the default resolution to be "Fixed," but if the Issue is simply "Closed," I would lie the default resolution to be "Won't Fix."

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2012

Damn. Really?

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2012

great answer. voted up.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 28, 2012

You can't order them specific to workflows. There is only a global ordering available.

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2012

Does stuff here get dropped into some Atlassian/JIRA enhancement hopper, or do I need to file it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events