Confluence editor fonts in Safari 6.0.2

I know this isn't an issue with Confluence per se, but the problem only happens when I am editing in Confluence 4.3.6 and I'm hoping someone can help me.

When a user edits documents in Confluence 4.3.6 in Safari 6.0.2, the fonts in TinyMCE are all set to Times Roman. It seems like a style sheet problem, but the same machine does not have the same problem if a new user account is created and the editor is loaded from there. So it's definitely something with this particular user's account. I tried re-installing Safari, flushing the user font cache using atsutil, and resetting some components with Safari->Reset Safari.

Does anyone recognize this? Complete answers not required, anything will help!

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello Brian,

It's a little weird this behaviour, so in this case I would suggest you to raise a support ticket at our support.atlassian.com and then post the detailed steps to reproduce this behaviour, so we can take a better look into this with you.

Cheers,

LJ.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 5 hours ago in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

23 views 1 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you