Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence editor fonts in Safari 6.0.2

Brian Topping February 11, 2013

I know this isn't an issue with Confluence per se, but the problem only happens when I am editing in Confluence 4.3.6 and I'm hoping someone can help me.

When a user edits documents in Confluence 4.3.6 in Safari 6.0.2, the fonts in TinyMCE are all set to Times Roman. It seems like a style sheet problem, but the same machine does not have the same problem if a new user account is created and the editor is loaded from there. So it's definitely something with this particular user's account. I tried re-installing Safari, flushing the user font cache using atsutil, and resetting some components with Safari->Reset Safari.

Does anyone recognize this? Complete answers not required, anything will help!

1 answer

1 vote
LuizA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2013

Hello Brian,

It's a little weird this behaviour, so in this case I would suggest you to raise a support ticket at our support.atlassian.com and then post the detailed steps to reproduce this behaviour, so we can take a better look into this with you.

Cheers,

LJ.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events