Confluence and Zendesk Intergartion

We use Zendesk for our customer support and now want to build in our User & Techincal Guides and Knowledgebase. Whether that be a link to Confluence or somekind of widged from Zendesk directing our customers to our documentation in Confluence, without the need to log in using a different user name and password.

What kind of authenitcation are we able to leverage from Confluence?

Kind regards

Nickie

6 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I would like to see a view into ZenDesk tickets that a customer has on their Confluence page (we have a page per customer that shows their profile, account management team, enhancement requests, and are lacking a view into support requests).

Hi Julia,

Did you ever figure out how to show a list of Zendesk tickets on a customer's confluence page?

Thanks,
Vishu

No, but this was so long ago it could be a supported feature by now - I personally have not re-assessed since back then.

Hi,

Actually the integration with Zendesk and Atlassian Products is just with JIRA at the moment. Please refer to: http://www.zendesk.com/blog/jira-launch

In this case you could get in touch with Zendesk for checking any possible integration within Confluence.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Hello Nickie,

I'm looking for the exact same solution. Did you find something?

I've found a commercial software (http://www.appfusions.com/display/ZDSKAUTH/Documentation) and some info in the documentation (https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASC/Configuring+Confluence+with+JASIG+CAS+Client+for+Java+3.1).

I would really appreciate a feedback if you have a good idea to resolve this issue.

Best regards,

Sylvain

This integration would be the ideal world. Please, think about it!

Agreed 'This integration would be the ideal world. Please, think about it!' Thanks

@Julia Banks == We have a similar need. Did you find a solution to view Zendesk issues from a relevant customer Confluence page?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

141 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you