Confluence 'Watchers'

Lindsay Hopkins May 6, 2013

When I select a space, in Confluence, I am directed to the latest page posting. I then have to select ‘Pages’ on the left hand side of the page in order to view all recent page updates and to be able to view the ‘Watch this Space’ icon. Is there a way that this icon can be viewed when I first select a space instead of having to go back and select pages?

Also, as an admin, I have been able to add users to watch certain pages but there a way to add users to watch certain spaces without the user having to do so themselves? That way when users post or update pages the ‘watchers’ of the space are notified.

Thank you.

2 answers

0 votes
Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2016

BTW, how about this idea?

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-40582

Please vote!

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2013

Hi, what version of Confluence are you on? In the latest, if you go to a space and go to Tools->Manage Watchers you should be able to add/remove/edit watchers for the space.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events