Configuration Query

VenugopalY December 9, 2012

Query1: Edit button, Assign/assign-tome buttons not available for Developers? Please see below image and workflow.

But when it is resolved, then Edit assign/assign buttons appears.

Is it possible to rename Open sate to Assigned? Let me know how to achieve this?

Or we need below workflow let me how to achieve?

Create issue-> Assigned -> In Progress(Investigate) -> Resolved -------->Closed

L ->Reopened—Resolved

Below image is current active workflow. Looking change in Open state to Assigned?

Allow Edit assign/assign to me button all the time for everyone.(Users, Developers. Admin) This flexibility required on ticket creation.

Auto assign should happen based on assignment rules

Project contains one owner. But there should be other secondary owners should get email alerts for the first time i.e. while create an issue.

If Primary owner is not available any of second owner can assign to me or assign to available person.

Query2: I have created multiple projects now. But when I create ticket through email. Ticket creating under different project(Kenai- Initial project)

How to create a ticket based on project key words. Like (Kenai: , Indus: CDA: etc…) in subject line of email?

Query3: Resolved tab: How to add Workaround field/option the resolved section? Currently I can see Fixed, Duplicate, Can’t Reproduce, Rejected Unresolved. We need extra filed called Workaround.

And when we do some changes in the Resolved window. How to add comments only under Resolved tab? These comments should appear at the Resolved tab only. A reserved comments section for Resolved. These comments should not appear at common comments section. Both are separate.

Query4: Can we see comments made as an standalone entity inside the Display tab ?

Query5: how to removed Label, Source and reviews from the active window?

Will appericiate quick response.

Venu

1 answer

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2012

image is missing. could you re-upload it?

Query1)

if you are using jiras default workflow you cannot change anything.

but you could create a copy of it and modify it to fit your needs.

Query2)

you may look at JEMH plugin. it holds extended configurations to process any types of email...

Query3)

Add own resulutions in Administration/Issues/Resolutions

Query4)

i dont get the question sorry...please update

Query5)

You can change Screens in Administration/Issues/Screens

Suggest an answer