cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comment button not working

lance_lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2011

Hi I am having some issues commenting on other peoples suggestions. I am presented with the text box, I add in my text and press comment and it does nothing. I have had to edit the original entry and add more to the end just to keep the thread going like the Bamboo thread i started below.

I have tried this in firefox and ie.

any ideas?

3 answers

0 votes
lance_lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2011

Does any body know what the comment size / text type requirements are?

0 votes
lance_lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 30, 2011

Ok i figure this out a bit. It seems like there is some filtering on the text added to this text box and in some cases the comment but will be active and in other cases it will not.

for instance you have to type 3 words to make the comment button active.

0 votes
lance_lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 30, 2011

test test test

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events